Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Hello

Alright...  So now you have a pretty good idea about how I operate.  I say one thing, and do something completely different.  I'm a procrastinator.  I'm a forget-er.  I'm a so-called "busy" person.  But really, I'm just totally disorganized.  AND, I DO NOT have my priorities straight.

There.  I said it.

So why did I come back?

Hmmmm.  Good question.  I am back because I don't want to be disorganized anymore.  I want to be doing exactly what I want to be doing. and. nothing. else.  I hate that I've allowed all the other crap! to get in the way of doing what I want.  Oh I'm doing stuff I want.  Don't get me wrong.  But there are bigger rocks that I want to fit in that jar and it's just too. dang. full. of SAND!!!  You know what I'm talking about right?  That jar?  Stephen Covey?  Google it.  Jar of Life.

So, while I figure out how to fit those big rocks into my jar first.  I'll be posting.  Maybe here on the blog.  Maybe somewhere else.  I'll keep you posted.


HA!

I'm sure you all just laughed out loud and said "Ya right.  We won't see her for another 5 years or so."  I guess we shall see.

P.S. I looked this one up for you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=223&v=6_N_uvq41Pg

No comments:

Post a Comment